Creation of anatomical regions as a 3D print model
Technological advances in visualization technology, such as 3D printing, have been approved to support clinics in developing tailor-made surgical solutions for patients. With the constant development of technologies and the associated complexity of interventions, the need for better OR preparation, digital planning and the further training of doctors has increased.
In particular when preparing for the operation, 3D models can help to map realistic, patient-specific pathologies of the anatomical regions to be treated and to support a treatment decision or to illustrate the current situation to aspiring doctors.
- Further education and training of your medical staff
- Realistic illustration of pathologies
- Communication with the patient
- Surgery preparation and surgery planning
+ Start ordering process +
- Register or log in on services.mediCAD.cloud to start the ordering process
- Upload your saved stl file of the anatomical region
- Automatic cost calculation and direct quote
- Ordering process will be triggered after your ok
+ Receipt and processing of the order +
In cooperation with a verified mediCAD 3D printing partner, the order will be processed immediately after receipt of the order. The production is carried out using the PolyJet 3D printing process. Due to its outstanding level of detail and precision, this type of process is ideally suited for the production of realistic products.
The Stratasys J750 printer used is considered the premier class printer when it comes to efficiently producing individual products with authenticity character.
+ Delivery +
Thanks to express shipping, we guarantee delivery within 2-4 working days
Your 3D Model:
The innovative combination of printing processes and material combination enables a product result that is in no way inferior to real bone in terms of feel and structural properties and is therefore ideal for e.g. preparing for surgery.
After the printing process, the bone is cleaned in the water / lye bath in order to remove supporting structures which are required for the printing without leaving any residue.
The specially developed and successfully tested material composition for bone production consists of seven material / color components based on photopolymers.
During the printing process, small droplets of these photopolymers are applied in layers to a building platform and cured under UV light after each layer. In this way, very thin layers are achieved, which leads to very high levels of detail and fine surfaces.
- Tolerances: +/- 0,1 mm
- Feature details (minimum details to be produced): 0,4 mm
- Surface quality: Ra 5,5 / Rz 28
- Minimum bone size: 5 x 5 x 5 mm
- Maximum bone size: 480 x 380 x 190 mm